Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lifetime of Love

Hello All!

Thanks for stopping by again!
 I made a card today for The Play Date Cafe.

Very trendy, but elegant....that's what I was going for too.


I made this with a special couple in mind who will soon be tying the knot.
The couple silhouette and floral bouquet stamps are from Papertrey Ink.
The sentiment and scroll stamps are from Prima.  All cardstock are from PTI.
I made the flower using Spellbinders dies. The leaf and tag are McGill punches. The border punch is Martha Stewart.

The chipboard frame is Tattered Angels. The gems are Jolee's. The pattern papers are from
My Mind's Eye. The inks I used are color box wild hare, canary and black.

I hope they like it!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

16 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! This is exquisite! I love each and every element you used. That flower is just gorgeous!! The couple will LOVE it!

Marie said...

Oh my...I am speechless, Michelle. This card is utterly beautiful and that flower is magnificent! Which SB die did you use for that flower? Can you teach me how to create those wonderful floral creations? I am in awe!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle!! the flower is stunning...

Lin said...

LOVE this, Michelle! Yellow roses are my fave, and this is so very elegant!

Lisa said...

How dreamy Michele! Love the silhouettes in your pretty frame and the bling WOW!!! Wonderful card ;)

Denise said...

Michelle, this is really pretty... the perfect mix of trendy and elegant. The flower is WOW! Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Your card is gorgeous! Lovin that rose!

Ros said...

This is breathtaking Michelle ... what a lucky couple to receive this ...

Patrice said...

Fabulous card...hope you'll link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-10.html

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, Michelle, which Spellbinders flower die did you use? It's magnificent girl!! What a great card all 'round.

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty! Love the image, the gems... the paper flower looks beautiful.

missy said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and that flower is amazing! What SB dies didi you use? I NEED that one...lol!

Brenda said...

Love these colors and that beautiful flower!

Stella said...

I could only think of one word; breathtaking...

Maria said...

Oh my!!! This card is "dreamy"! Perfectly elegant and beautiful in so many ways, Michelle! Lovely dp, image, flower, gems, frame, and border! Take care and have a wonderful week, hugs!!:-))

Stacy said...

Fabulous card. Great job on the challenge and love the bling. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!