Tuesday, March 20, 2012

just saying....

HELLO

How are you today?

I'm so excited about this week's challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog !

They are asking us to use this beautiful bird image from The Graphics Fairy....
I love birds....how could I resist!!!


Here is what I created...




The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I used black ink from Memories and tea dye distress ink.  The oval die is from die-namics and the edger die is from Papertrey Ink ( i cut both sides).  The brad is from Recollections. The ribbon, gems and flower doily are from Michaels. The hemp cord is from Hemptique.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a perfect spring card Michelle! Love the sweet crocheted flower and that wonderful bird. PRETTY!!

Stella said...

You framed the bird already and you should frame this card too. Love the color of your bow and your choice of PP. A beauty!

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous, michelle!! i love how you created the little tag using the bird image, as well... brilliant!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Just LOVELY, I love seeing how everyone use the same image and come up with different creation, and this is a LOVELY one, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

You always produce the most beautiful cards and this is another one ... love your interpretation ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Linda R said...

What an amazing card. I just love it.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Your card is gorgweous! I love the crochet flower and the ribbon adds just the right pop of color. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.