Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just a Note

Good Morning!

How are you?  I hope you are doing just fine!

The card I am sharing with you today is for
The Color Throwdown


and

The Pink Elephant



Here is the card I created...


The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. Kraft, blue and purple cardstock and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink. White cs is Bazzill. Daisy and leaf dies are Spellbinders. Border punch is Martha Stewart. Tag punch is McGill. Twine and button are also PTI. Black ink is memories. Ribbon, pearls and brads are from Michaels. Green felt is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for peeking today!

Hope to see you again!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Love the pretty punched border on the left and the sweet little tag!

Marie said...

Wow that card is appropriately named...lovely. That edger is wonderful and so are the daisies! Both are 'new to me'.

Brenda said...

Love how this card had been put together Michelle! The colors are fabulous and I love the brads in the flower centers!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is gorgeous! Especially love the border and the layered flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Such a Pretty Card!! Everything works so will together, you have a real eye for designing!

Shelly Koskinen said...

your card is beautiful!