Monday, March 5, 2012

It's your Day

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are having a great start to your week!

So far, so good here. As long as the weather is nice I will be happy!

The card I am shaing with you is for
The Shabby Tea Room

and


Here is the card I created...



These lovely papers are from My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment stamps are from Papertrey Ink, the dressform stamp is from Crafty Secrets. Circle and scalloped dies are from Spellbinders. I cut the large tag myself and added a scalloped border with an ek success border punch. The small tag is a die from Flourishes.  The bling button is from Bazzill.  Twine from the twinery. Ribbon from Etsy. Black ink is Memories, soft brown shadow ink is Hero Arts. Pearls and gems are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

9 comments:

Suzie said...

Beautiful card ,love the bow and the bling

Karen said...

stunningly beautiful.

Jennifer M. said...

Gorgeous card. I love the pink and green colors.

Jen

Lisa said...

VERY Pretty Michelle! Love the sweet floral paper and your beautiful bling! Splendid card ;)

Rosemary said...

so pretty, michelle!! as always... so many lovely details!!

Ros said...

Adorable!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oooooo, pretty, pretty, Michelle! Great papers, great accents, great everything!

Marie said...

Simply beautiful, elegant, feminine card, Michelle. Love the wonderful combinations of color, stamps and embellishments.

Stella said...

Stunning take on both challenges; I love that dressform stamp. Your shabby style is gorgeous to look at!