Friday, March 30, 2012

Gratitude

Hey there crafters!

Here is a fun challenge for you to give a try....

The Play Date Cafe.....  color splash time!


Black and white with a splash of brown!  Here is my card..


For the card base I used a Spellbinders die. The square panel is also Spellbinders. White and black cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. All stamps are Flourishes.  Inks are Color box chestnut roan chalk ink, black ink from Memories. Black dimensional enamel accents from Ranger. Pearls from Michaels.
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

14 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful and elegant Michelle! I've been thinking about this spellbinders die for a while now...I think you might have just convinced me!! What a pretty wreath, love the special details.

Maria said...

Such elegance! The die you used is so beautiful! Stunning wreath, too! Just a fabulous card...LOVE it!!!

Rosemary said...

wow... what an elegant card, michelle!

Mieke'S said...

Brilliant!
Nice edge.
Greetings Mieke'S

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Oh so pretty! Love the die you used!

Ros said...

One word ... Stunning!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful, Michelle! Love that feminine wreath, paired with the Fleur de lis die cut (I have that set too and LOVE it). And I ADORE pearls, so those caught my eye too.

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

bristowmom said...

Beautiful card!

Micupoftea~ said...

SO pretty~ love the punching and gorgeous wreath!

Pauline said...

Michelle, this is beautiful! I really need to buy that frame lol!!

Alicia said...

Oh, I think I need that Spellbinders die. Such and elegant card. Thanks for hangin' out with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

Stacy said...

Simply beautiful card, love the spellbinders die you used. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Marie said...

Stunning and elegant, Michelle. Love the raised bow.

Brenda said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle! That Die cut is gorgeous!