Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For You

Hi! How are you?

I have a card to share with you made for Flourishes  Timeless Tuesday....
Look at these warm, gorgeous colors!

Here is my card...





I used Flourishes Stamps 'Wreath of all Seasons' and tiny tags die.  The polka dot dp is from Prima. I think the butterfly dp is DCWV.  Brown cs is Recollections. I used Spellbinders labels dies. Crochet trim is Hero Arts. Hemp cord is Hemptique. Button and gems are from Michaels. I used scattered straw distress ink and Copic markers YR04, Y35,Y38, Y21, YG11, G24 and E57.

That's it for today....
thanks for dropping by!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the shabby feel you have here Michelle. You've captured the warmth of the inspiration photo beautifully! Your scalloped border punch mimics the butterfly wings!!

Marie said...

Super lovely card, Michelle. The layered labels are fantastic...what a great way to make a smaller image appear bigger. Love it! Great shading.

Cyndie said...

GORGEOUS cards from you today Michelle! I love the shabby look you have achieved on both your cards (I don't do shabby very well--too left-brained or something). The colors and patterns are so beautiful and really love your coloring on this card!

Ros said...

Lovely card again ... many congrats on your win at CCCB!!

Makiko Jones said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the image you used for the challenge. Your coloring is so beautiful! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Bee-autiful coloring on that image and the panels, Michelle!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful inspired card Michelle! Thank for joining us at the FTTC! Hugs ~S~