Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Congratulations

Hello...
Happy Wednesday!

It's another new post from Heartfelt Creations!



Here are the HC products I used...
Door to my Heart PreCut Set
Leaf Medley PreCut Set
Lilac/Posy Bouquet PreCut Set

For a full list of supplies and instructions check out the Blog!

They are also holding a contest. Heartfelt Creations would like you to vote for the top five designers. When you do, you will be entered into a drawing for a $50 HC gift card! How cool is that!!!

Stop by the blog and check out the beautiful creations from the design team!!

Don't forget to vote!!!

Thanks!!!

Michelle

11 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Lovely card, Michelle...the colors are beautiful and so are those flowers!

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

A beautiful bouquet of flowers is just streaming from your card. I want to hold them in my hands...lol Gorgeous Michelle-you did an awesome job.

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful card!
Greetings Mieke'S

Lisa Lynne said...

Gorgeous choice of colors - I really like the layout. Great job!

Cath said...

What a beautiful card, Michelle! I'm so glad you added your name to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. I'm looking forward to stopping by from time to time!

Cibele Glazer said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the purple!

Lin said...

REALLY lovely card, Michelle!! (you know how much I love my flowers)

Maria said...

Another card with your elegant lovely style! Beautiful color and great use of the labels...so so pretty!!!

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Micelle, thos layered flowers are gorgeous and I love the layered label.

Marie said...

Simply beautiful, Michelle. My posy flowers never look that great! Love the layered focal point and the contrasting ribbon.

Brenda said...

Oh what a beautiful card Michelle! I really one that image and your beautiful coloring!