Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank You

I just want to say thank you to all of you, my blog friends! I truly love reading all the wonderful comments you leave! You are all so very kind!

I put together a little assortment of  'extras' I had put aside.
What better way to say thank you then with some blog candy!!

All you have to do is leave a comment by Sunday, March 4th (my birthday)!
I'll use random.org to choose a winner!
Here is a picture of what you will be receiving....

Two sets of Prima flowers 'gypsy petals and petunia rondo'. Bazzill flowers; two 3 inch organza flowers. Hero Arts stamps 'Speckled Ornaments'. Spellbinders Nestabilities dies 'labels three'. Maya Road 'jewel ribbon blossoms'. Maya Road mini chipboard cameos set.
Hope you like all the loot!

Good luck to you..... and a big Thank You!!!!

Michelle

14 comments:

Patrice Herrera said...

Great assortment of goodies for your Birthday Blog Candy! Your work speaks for it's self.

Becky said...

Hi Michelle....what a great package you are offering...lots of yummy stuff! Wishing you an early Happy Birthday, too!!! Thanks for a chance to win...

Maria said...

A great assortment of goodies, Michelle! Thanks so much for the chance to win! Wishing you a happy early birthday! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog and see your amazing creations! Thank you, hugs!!:-))

small t said...

How incredibly generous of you! Love the goodies you put together!
I hope you will have a very happy birthday! :-) xx

TiffanyC said...

Sweet! That's a lovely prize package you have there. I love your silhouette princess card. :o)
Happy creating.

Marie said...

Michelle you are a real sweetie. I love visiting your blog and am always inspired by your lovely work. My prize is the beautiful eye candy that you present with each posting! Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love visiting your site and seeing your work. This is great blog candy! This is quite generous of you. Happy Birthday!!

Brenda said...

Just so that I don;t miss your birthday, I am sending you some early birthday wishes now! Love coming to your blog to see what you are creating, it's always very special!

Lesley said...

Wow Michelle, what wonderful candy! Thank you for the chance to win!!! I always enjoy visiting your blog. Happy birthday coming up!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Colleen Dietrich said...

An early wish for a Happy Birthday, Michelle! It's so generous of you to offer gifts to others on your special day. :)

Ulina /Apricot Bubbles said...

How generous of you!!! These are absolutely fabulous goodies!

Rema said...

How nice of you to share some goodies!Happy birthday....

Candy said...

What a generous gift! I hope you have a great Birthday!

Ebonyoana said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the goodies
Thank you for the chance to win!!
hugs,
Oana.