Sunday, February 5, 2012

'Terms of Endearment'

Yep, that's the movie I chose to be inspired by.
I can't explain why....I ball my eyes out every time I see it! And yet I am still compelled to watch!
Well, it was on the other day .....so for the CAS-ual Fridays Blog

the movie I chose is...Terms of Endearment.


I trimmed the white cs from Papertrey Ink. I used a Spellbinders heart die to cut dp from DCWV. After I adhered the heart I used stamps from PTI and Fiskars to say love. Black ink from Memories. I framed the heart and sentiments using a silver marker from American Crafts. Gems from Michaels.

That's it!

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I love that heart Michelle! Very pretty!

Michele Gross said...

Oh great job with the inspiration! Lovely card :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Pauline said...

What a great take on this challenge! A perfect card for this movie, the DP is gorgeous, and your CAS is fabulous!

Rosemary said...

another stunning card, michelle!

Virginia L. said...

What a great take on that movie with this stunning CAS card! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura