Sunday, February 5, 2012

Stitched With Love

Hello......

Tonight's card was made for Papertrey Ink... It is their 5th anniversary!

Thank you PTI for soooo many amazing and beautiful products!

I have a great story to share with you...
I had placed an order with PTI and when my 'happy ' mail arrived I eagerly attacked the package!
But when I went through all my new goodies I noticed there was a stamp set I didn't order. So I quickly sent them an email thru customer service saying I will return the stamp set ASAP. Within minutes I received a phone call from Jennifer Ellefson herself!!! Well, guess what....it was a thank you gift from PTI! I was so excited and thankful!!

So enough babble, here is my card...

I was inspired by Dawn McVey's CAS-style. Very clean but always fun!
My favorite PTI products.... white cardstock, felt in every color, rustic twine and the beautiful stamp set I used tonight, Stitches and Swirls. Die is Tag Sale #4.  The button is from spring mix, sentiment is from Daily Designs Sentiments. Black ink is Memories, Color Box chalk ink in Wisteria.

Thanks for stopping by tonight...off to bed!

Michelle

4 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

I love this, Michelle! The soft colors are so Springy! And a touch of felt is always a good idea!

Nancy said...

Such a sweet post and a beautiful card!

Pauline said...

This is so pretty Michelle, what a wonderful gift you received! Gorgeous card, and I love the little shaped tag and felt flower.

Rosemary said...

just beautiful, michelle!! love how you created the background... so pretty!