Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Princess Silhouette

Good morning all!!
Today I am playing along with The Paper Players. I love the colors Ann chose this week!

Here is he card I made...
The dp's are My Mind's Eye. The doily stamps are Papertrey Ink. The silhouette stamp is Hero Arts. I used chestnut roan chalk ink from Color Box. Spellbinders scalloped die. The flowers are Recollections. The pins are Maya Road. Gems are from Michaels. I'm sorry, but I cannot remember where the scalloped velvet trim is from. Buttons and twine are also PTI.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Michelle

9 comments:

Sonya said...

Lovely!!

Ann Schach said...

Great card, Michelle! There are so many fabulous details...like the gemstones in the hair! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Stella said...

gorgeous; love that silhouette!
hugs!

Marie said...

Delightful card, Michelle. Love all the wonderful layering and the great hair embellishments.

jacirascrap said...

Lindo cartão com a Princesa!!!

LeAnne said...

Striking card---all your elements together really work beautifully! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Nance Leedy said...

Just beautiful! Every last detail is well-thought and perfectly placed. LOVE the silhouette! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

So lovely Michelle, I am really enjoying the new cameo stamps I am seeing, this one is elegant and looks great with the colours. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Michelle, every single detail you added to your card is fantastic! Love the way you showcased the colors, all of the lovely layers and that sweet silhouette image. Gorgeous, in every way! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)