Friday, February 3, 2012

Love You

Hello! How are you all?

Tonight I played along with CASE Study.
Here is the beautiful card we are to take inspiration from....


OMG...right?!
Every inch of this card inspired me, from the squares to the flowers and the banner...how could I choose?

Here is my card...

I stamped the ivory cardstock from Papertrey Ink with a flourish stamp from Hero Arts.  Then I embossed some squares with 4 different CuttleBug embossing folders. I nked them up with distress inks in scattered straw, milled lavender, spun sugar and bundled sage. They were stitched then overlaped.
The canvas is from Recollections. I used a PTI sentiment. The lace is from AC Moore. I made the flowers using Spellbinders dies and colored cs from PTI. The leaves are a mix of Spellbinders dies and punches from Mc Gill. Kraft cs is also PTI. That beautiful clear gemstone is from Recollections.
Other inks I used are Color Box peacock, black ink from Memories and PTI's classic kraft ink. Pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle






13 comments:

Rosemary said...

wow... your card is absolutely stunning, michelle!! perfect take on the inspiration card!!

Levana Sunandar said...

perfectly sweet!

Ros said...

This is stunning Michelle ... I love the softness of the colours

Pauline said...

Beautiful card I love the different panels, and the embossing, and the inking and those gorgeous paper flowers! Stunning!!

Suzanne Russell said...

Gorgeous! What delicate and effective details all over this beautiful card! I especially am drawn to the canvas banner-perfect!

Karen said...

Beautiful card. Lovely soft colours and I love your stamping. Flowers are beautiful. Very talented. xx

Marie said...

I am in awe of the magnificent flowers that you create. This card is so soft and feminine. Love the colors that you used.

Maria said...

Ahhh...simply gorgeous! So soft and pretty! Fabulous design with such pretty flowers!

Caroline D. said...

Your version of the card is gorgeous!! Love the soft colors you picked and your flowers are beautiful!

Lucille K said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the soft colors and details :)

Sabrina said...

A very lovely and beautiful card, Michelle!! =)

Maureen said...

gorgeous flowers and banner :) Love your personal twist on the inspiration card :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Absolutely delightful inspired card!! Thank you for playing along with the CASE Study girls this week!