Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello

Papertrey Ink....Day 4

Good Morning!

Today PTI has supplied us with a list of color combo's to choose from and create a project with.
I chose....
Love these soft subdued colors. Here is what I made...

All cardstock is PTI. All stamps are PTI. I used Spellbinders scalloped and circle dies and PTI build a banner die to make the tails. Papertrey Ink, kraft ink, Color Box chalk ink in ine blue and Memories black ink. I inked the edges of the dies with Color Box Moss Green ink and added some moss green gems.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

9 comments:

Linda Monroe said...

Beautiful.

Gina said...

Michelle, of all the cards posted so far in the inLinkz on Nichole's blog, yours GRABBED me. I love it!!!! (I, too, love Heather's color combo)

Brenda said...

Wow, you make that PTI stamp really look beautiful Michelle! Another stunning creation!

Kathy said...

Oh now see, this is just not fair! This card is gorgeous and now I'm going to have to make my PTI list longer because of this beautiful stamped card!! Lol! Love this stamp:)

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle!! love that color combo, too!!

Kelly S. said...

Oh gosh, now I really really want that lace set even more :) A perfect choice for Heather's colors...so elegant!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love this card, especially cute is that little hello badge.

Crafty Kate said...

Very pretty!! Great job!

Marie said...

Stunning and elegant, Michelle. Wonderful CAS card.