Thursday, February 2, 2012

Congrats!

Hello there!

Check out this week's delicious and soft color choices for The Play Date Cafe.

I wanted to go with something delicate and I didn't have any pattern papers that went along with the color combo. So I decided to stamp...
All stamps are from Papertrey Ink. Cardstock and black ink are from Hero Arts.  The label is Sizzix but I altered it a bit by trimming off the top and bottom scallop. The inks are Color Box peacock and plum berry. I distressed the edges with vintage cream ink from PTI.  The flower is Webster's Pages. The center gemstone is Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

10 comments:

rebecca said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors you've used with those beautiful medallions!

Patrice said...

So cute! I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup, a cardmaking celebration...

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-5.html

Ros said...

Brilliant ... love your stamped background ... perfect for the challenge I would say

Pauline said...

Wow! Michelle, these doilies in these colours are a match made in heaven! Absolutely stunning!

Marie said...

Wonderful card, Michelle. Love how you created you own DP. It is lovelyand the LO is FAB.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Awesome way to combine those doily motifs, Michelle! At first I thought it was a WMS set, but I see it's PTI. Must have!!

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe!

Evelyn S. said...

I love how you've stamped those images....and I love the colors! (I just might have to check them out!) This is a fabulous card.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Michelle, I'm lovin' those two-tone doilies! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Aleksandra said...

Beautiful! I love the doilies and the flower is so gorgeous! Lovely!

Have a blessed day!
Aleksandra

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER pretty! Love the softness of these colors and the hint of bold color through the flower! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC.