Monday, February 20, 2012

Celebrate

Hello....
and happy Monday!

I'm sharing with you a card I made for Mojo Monday.

Here is the fabulous sketch this week...
Here is what I created following the sketch...



The pattern paper is from Tilda, blue dp is My Mind's Eye. Ivory cs is from Papertrey Ink.  The border stamp is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. Silhouette stamp is Hero Arts. Sentiment is PTI. I used Color Box chalk ink in chestnut roan.  Dies are Spellbinders.  Paper flowers and pearls are from craft store. Resin flower is Recollections.
Thanks for stopping by today!
My kids are off from school this week, so we need to find plenty of things to occupy our time!

Michelle

6 comments:

Mieke'S said...

O wauw, deze is erg mooi!
Groetjes Mieke'S

Becky said...

This is gorgeous..I love that silhouette and the border around it.

Maria said...

Perfectly lovely! Love every inch of it...great job, Michelle! Take care and hugs!!:-))

Brenda said...

I just love the way you use those little flowers Michelle! This is such an elegant card!

Tangle said...

This is so lovely and elegant, I love the flowers, the colors, the details, and everything!

Marie said...

OH MY I'm speechless, Michelle. This card is so elegant and beautiful...a true work of art!