Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Believe



 Good morning!
What better way to start your day off than with a post from
Heartfelt Creations...

Here is what I made





I must say, I love decorating these wood stars!
Here are the Heartfelt Creations products I used...
Feather Grass Flourish PreCut Set
Leaf Medley PreCut Set
Open Petals PreCut Set
Perfect Petals Dies
Large Elegant Word Background PreCut Stamp
Posy Patch Swirls PreCut Set

For a full list of supplies and instructions visit the Blog.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the awesome design team created!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

14 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Stunning example of creativity!

Mieke'S said...

Oh my...this is beautiful!
Greetings Mieke'S

Lisa said...

This is beautiful Michelle! I thought it was a metal star! Excellent work ;)

Brenda said...

So beautiful Michelle! I love that flower and the beautiful centre in it!

Lisa Lynne said...

This is really beautiful! Colors and details are perfect.

carolanne said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Stella said...

A star like thisis a beautiful start of a brand new day. I love the soft colors. Your style is amazing!

Candy said...

Just lovely!

Rosemary said...

your decor pieces are always gorgeous, michelle!! this one is no exception!

Ros said...

This is beautiful Michelle ... perfectly done

Sparkly Pink Star said...

this is so beautiful, I love the soft colours!

Marie said...

Very soft, delicate and elegant, Michelle. You sure are a master star maker.

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Michelle this is so impressive. I love the soft shabby chic feel to this lovely creation. You are so creative.

Maria said...

Another stunning star, Michelle! Such lovely dp and gorgeous flower in the center! It's so evident that you enjoy making these awesome stars...greatjob!!:-))