Monday, January 23, 2012

Wedding Wish for You

Hey there,
It's Monday...ugh!
Back in the swing of things, but not before I get to play along with The Shabby Tea Room!!
Who could resist this gorgeous inspiration?!
Not me!
I made the flower using Mc Gill punches. I love them . You punch out the shapes, shape the petals and glue together! The branches are Spellbinders dies.  The crochet trim is May Arts. All cardstock is Bazzill.
The embossing folder is Cuttlebug.  I used Spellbinders labels dies. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distresser and inked the edges with antique linen distress ink.
That fabulous silver cardstock is from DCWV. I punched both edges with a Martha Stewart border punch. Then I added pearls from Michaels.

Well, that's all for tonight...
See you tomorrow!

Thanks for dropping in!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa Lynne said...

Ditto on that Monday "ugh"!
But Wow!! on your card - beautiful flower and beautiful result!

Anika - Ania Czyżyk said...

Hi, the card is so nice! Regards

Stella said...

Well you aterted this week in a wonderful way. Your take on the challenge is elegant and I love all the different textures of embossed paper, labels, borders and that amazing flower.
Beautiful; as always...:)
Hugs!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous Michelle!!! Love the softness and the pretty rose!Thanks for sharing this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Rosemary said...

that handmade flower is stunning, michelle and the perfect addition to your beautiful card!! thanks for your sweet comment on my shabby tea room card... hugs!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful wedding card! love the flowers and that pretty embossed bg!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, I love your handmade flower.

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is just stunning Michelle!

Maria said...

Oh my!!! What a fabulous flower, Michelle! I looks so real! Lovely embossed background, crocheted trim, and pearls! A stunning wedding card! Have a great day, hugs!

Marie said...

Beautiful card, Michelle. Love the border punch and the flower. Your blog is amazing...just became a follower and can't wait to see more.