Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sending Smiles

Hello there!
I'm finally getting around to playing with The Paper Players. I'm not really having any luck with blogger these days! Every time I click on the comments section the screen turns white! Are you expiriencing the same thing? There are many blogs I cannot comment on and feel very badly. I wonder if the same is happening to me. Do you know what is wrong?

Well any way, I am combining two challenges...
The Paper Players
and
Freshly Made Challenges
Here is what I came up with

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Decorative die and tag die are from Spellbinders. Floral watering can stamp is from Heartfelt Creations. Sentiment stamp and black ink are from Hero Arts. I used my trusty colored pencils from Lyra to color the flowers and a copic marker to color the leaves.  The flower is from Bazzill and ribbon from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

14 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a pretty card, michelle! the image is perfectly colored... (you aren't alone... i have been having the same commenting problems!)

Brenda said...

Yes, it seems like blogger is acting up at random! I love your colouring on the watering can and flowers Michelle! This is a very sweet card.

Linda Callahan said...

A beautiful bouquet of flowers! Just what I needed to brighten up this snowy day!

Mieke'S said...

Very nice card!
Greetings Mieke'S

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty! I love your coloring! Yes, I have been having some issues with blogger too. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty---I love the embossed background! Thanks for playing with my Paper Player colors this week! I have been lucky with blogger, no issues this week!

Caroline D. said...

So very pretty!! Makes me think spring already!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, love the texture and your beautifully coloured flowers.

Maria said...

Oh my! So pretty in pink! Lovely embossing and die used! You colored the flowers beautifully...great job! Take care and have a great weekend!

Stella said...

Wow the flowers...elegant and lovely! Another handmade beauty :)

I had issues with Blogger too and switched from Internet Explorer towards Google Chrome. Easy to install and goes so much faster. Problems solved :)
Hugs!

Jen said...

This is so pretty! I love that fabric flower with the rhinestone center. It's the perfect accent.

And I'll add my vote for Google Chrome. I used to have problems all the time with IE, but since I've switched all my commenting problems have disappeared.

Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Michelle, this is so pretty! I love how your floral accent matches the image beautifully. The embossed background and the detail in the frame just add to the beauty of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players! :)

Lesley said...

Beautiful work as always.

Tui Nathan said...

Oh soo lovely Michelle ... beautiful!