Friday, January 27, 2012

Peacock

TGIF!!!!  Need I say more?
I just wish the weather were nicer...still gray and rainy. But it's nice to be here with you and a cup of coffee!
Today's card is for one of my favorite new challenge blogs...Freshly Made Sketches.
Here is this weeks sketch...
Great sketch, isn't it?
Here is what I made ...

White irridecent cardstock is from The Paper Company, blue cs is Recollections. The beautiful peacock stamp is Hero Arts. The flourish stamps are Heartfelt Creations. I used Color Box ink in surf. The gold glittery cs is DCWV. Border punch is Martha Stewart. Large gems are Jolees, small pearls, small gems and ribbon are from Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

13 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous! Love that ornate border!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful elegant card, I really like the delicate border and how you used the pearls and gems.

Rosemary said...

beautiful take on the sketch, michelle!

Vivi Martínez said...

Oh!I love that peacock stamp!!! You did a wonderful job with it Michelle, and all the pearls and gems, just gorgeous!
Vivi

Jen said...

So elegant. I love the gold pearls on the peacock tail. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Stella said...

I-am-smitten;)So elegant and gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Oh, this is beautiful, and as for the bow..sheer perfection! What a totally gorgeous card!

Maria said...

Wow...what a stunner! Took a closer look at this beauty and it is so beautiful, Michelle! Gorgeous color and border with pearls...love it!

Jen Timko said...

Wow, beautiful! So pretty in the peacock blue. Those gems are great! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lee Ann said...

Stunning-just the right colors, just the right embellishments.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is spectactular Michelle! I love the way you've used all the gems along the border, in the peacock's tail and in the corner and the colours you've chosen are just gorgeous!

Brenda said...

You're right, that is a nice sketch and I really love that Peacock, especially when you use it!

Tui Nathan said...

This is beautiful Michelle ... that peacock is a lovely stamp and I love your pretty border with the pearls ... great job!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!