Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Make a Wish

Hello!!!
I am so happy today...so upbeat and in a great mood I don't know why!!
Hope this feeling lasts all day!

So I played along with Tuesday Trigger , because I love the inspiration photo...

How beautiful and fun!!!!

Here is my card inspired by the colors and flowers...

The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  The flower stamps are large solid flower, small open flower from Hero Arts.  The sentiment is from The Craft's meow, butterfly kisses. For the inks, I used cocoa and shabby pink from Color Box and soft yellow shadow ink from Hero Arts. I borber punched the bottom edge with a fiskars punch. I inked the edges with shabby pink ink. I also embellished the flower centers with gems from Michaels.

Hope you are having a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Stella said...

Spot on the colors; subtle, muted and dreamy. You picked some fabulous stamps. A one layer card and it's breathtaking!
Hugs!

PiecesByEmily said...

Michelle, your card is simple and elegant. Beautifully done.

Jacqueline said...

Super take on the trigger Michelle - have to tell you that I thought of that stamp as well, only I don't have it!

Yvonne Garner said...

Bravo, nicely done. Best, Yvonne

Beate said...

Beautiful card! Perfect for the inspiration photo.
Hugs and smiles

Maria said...

Gorgeous card! The flowers are so lovely! Great take on the challenge! Take care!!:-))

Linda said...

very pretty! Perfect choice of colors and images!

Leah H said...

So perfect for the trigger. I love the colors and the gorgeous simplicity.

Colleen Dietrich said...

So cool, Michelle! Those big blossoms also look like fireworks in the sky. Saw this at Tuesday Trigger.

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)