Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello again!

I would like to share a card with you for CASual-fridays.
It's a great challenge this week, black and white CAS only!


I made a birthday card for my sister!  Today is her 35th birthday and we are going out tonight to celebrate! She chose a delicious resturaunt called Nori Sushi....I'm sooooo hungry!!!!



I used a bunch of stamps to create this collage...the frame is Glitz designs, script is Papertrey Ink, butterfly and silhouette and ink are Hero Arts, sentiment is My Favorite Things stamps.  Cardstock is Recollections. Pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by.....I'm off to party!!!

Michelle

12 comments:

Michele Gross said...

This is soooo lovely! The stamps all look like they were made to go together :) Your sister will love it :) Glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Rosemary said...

wow... your card is absolutely stunning, michelle!! i bet your sister loved it!!

Angelica said...

So, so gorgeous Michelle. The black on white is so striking and elegant.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Such a beautiful elegant and stylish card.

Marie

Laurie said...

OH so pretty! I love text and frame!Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely card Michelle! The combination and placement of stamps is perfect! Enjoy your evening at Nori Sushi.

Deborah Frings said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card!! I'm sure your sister will love it. Hope the dinner was delicious!

Stella said...

This silhouette/cameo is amazing and I love the way you framed it. You picked the perfect stamps and the monochromatic look is so chic. Your sister will love it.
Hope you had a yummy dinner :)
Hugs!

Brenda said...

I hope that the sushi was as wonderful as your beautiful card Michelle! I just adre the stamped frame around the silhouette! Perfect!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely composition! love the text and pretty cameo!

Laura Davis said...

Wow, what a stunning card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Dana said...

Its not easy to make CAS cards so elegant but you rocked this challenge! Classy and well done!