Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gratitude...

Hello again!

I have another card to share with you for the Flourishes Blog.
The Beauty of Bling is the challenge theme...use pearls and or gems!
Loving this challenge!!!


And onto what I made...



I very rarely create shaped cards, but I really felt an urge to do it today.  For the shape I used Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities. Cardstock, twine and button are from Papertrey Ink. Stamps are Flourishes. Inks are Color Box peacock and chestnut. Green leaf is Prima. Leaf punch is Mc Gill. Gems and pearls are Recollections. Copic marker G21. White gel pen.
That's it for tonight....

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle


4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the soft colours, and all the pearls.

Stella said...

Into my favorite folder it goes. You should do shape cards mroe often; this tcard turned out a handmade jewel. Lovely colors; and that wreath; sigh....
Hugs!

Rosemary said...

another beauty, michelle! love the shaped card!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How lovely! Great colours and the shape of the card is fantastic :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Flourishes :)