Sunday, January 29, 2012

Going, Going, Going....

Hello,
Thanks for visiting me again! Tonight's card is for CAS-ual Friday's.
They have provided a simple and straight forward sketch...

Here is my card...
The kraft cs is Bazzill. The car and sentiment stamps are Hero Arts. The graph and number stamps are Glitz Designs. The inks I used are Hero Arts black ink, Color Box ink in true blue and CB chalk ink in chestnut roan. I used Copic marker R29 and an American Crafts metallic marker.

Well, that's all.....
thanks for dropping in!

Michelle

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome masculine card Michelle! Love how you used that "going" sign, fabulous!

Pauline said...

Oh Michelle, this made me squeak! LOVE this sweet car and collage background stamping, so much interest but a fab CAS design! Wonderful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun fun card.

Maria said...

Fantastic masculine card...great job!

Marie said...

Oh my! Michelle this is just too too great! Fantastic masculine card.

Laurie said...

Michelle this is totally cute! I love the colors on the kraft base! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

This rocks Michelle! I love the going going going arrows! Such good layering stamps too.
Thanks for joinging us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)