Thursday, December 1, 2011

Silvery Christmas

Hi there stampers!!  How are you doing?  Fine, I hope!

I am so excited to show you what I made for The Shabby Tea Room!  Here is the gorgeous photo inspiration....
the best part is, we have to use silver!!! 
So, I bought some pinecones in Michaels the other day....I didn't know what I wanted to do with them until I saw the photo above.  Here is what I made...
Here is the card
 For the card...  the background script stamp, poinsettia stamps and ornament stamp are from Heartfelt Creations.  All dies are Spellbinders. White and cream cardstock and twine are Papertrey Ink. Kraft cardstock is Recollections. I embossed the ornament and poinsettia with white embossing powder.  The inks I used are alabaster chalk ink and cocoa ink from Colorbox, black ink, soft sand and soft brown shadow ink from Hero Arts. Ribbon and trim are from Joanns. Ultra fine glitter is from Heartfelt Creations.  Here are some other shots of the pinecone...



I used Krylon spray paint in Sterling Silver to cover the pinecone. The poinettia stamps are from Heartfelt Creations. The tag is a punch from Mc Gill. The sentiment stamp is from The Craft's Meow. Black ink is Hero Arts. Ultra fine glitter is also Heartfelt Creations. All dies are Spellbinders. Pearls and gems are from Michaels.  Cream cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Embossing powder is Stampendous!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

8 comments:

Julie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love your pinecone

Debbie said...

Oh, Michelle, that pine cone is simply darling! What a perfect project for this week's Tea Room challenge ... thanks for sharing :)

Rosemary said...

both projects are absolutely gorgeous michelle! love the pinecone!

Ros said...

Oh Michelle this is a stunning set .. a winner for sure! Love what you did with the pine cone

Maria said...

Wow, Michelle! You make great use of those poinsettia stamps, so lovely! Your card is stunning as is the little pine cone! Those pine cones would make fabulous ornaments! Great job...so creative! Take care, hugs!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous Michelle! Love the fantastic pine cone!! So, so pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Brenda said...

This is so dreamy Michelle! And that pinecone is breathtaking! I love your work!

Karen said...

Beautiful card Michelle and what a fab creation with the pinecone. xx