Monday, December 19, 2011

I Miss You

Whew!!!  I haven't been here on my blog in a lonnnngg time!

But I couldn't resist playing along with The Play Date Cafe.

Here is the inspiration photo



The pattern papers are from Theresa Collins and gcd studios. The sentiment is MFT stamps; butterfly is Hero Arts; banner die is PTI. I used Lyra colored pencils to shade in the butterfly and tumbled glass distress ink and HA black ink. Gems are from craft store.

That's it for today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

6 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Adoro como trabalhou com os papéis pretos...e a enorme borboleta ficou linda!!! Bom final de ano!!

Sandra said...

Really lovely! Congratulations!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle!! so elegant!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Well, after an absence, you've made a dramatic re-entrance to blog land, Michelle! I LOVE this. Those papers are delicious, and the layout just perfect.

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week, and Merry Christmas!

Andrea Ewen said...

What a wonderfully elegant card, Michelle! Love your mix of beautiful papers and that darling aqua butterfly...you certainly nailed this challenge, my dear!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a perfect, little splash of teal, Michelle! LOVE those bold, patterned panels! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!