Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Heartfelt Creations



Good Morning to you!
I'm glad you stopped by today!

The Hearfelt Creations Blog is hosting a blog hop along with Scrap-Mart. One winner will be chosen to receive a $25 gift certicicate to Scrap-Mart!!  Simply leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog.

Here is what I made for the blog this week...



I decorated pine cones with the lovely HC poinsettia and dies!!!

These make great ornaments, table decorations or place card settings!!

For instructions and supplies see the Heartfelt Creations blog!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

How very creative! I just love the idea and will probably be copying this one. Hope you don't mind. You have truly inspired me!

Maria said...

Oh my...pure delight for the eyes, Michelle! As if I didn't think your pine cones could get any prettier! I looked closer and my jaw dropped to the ground...WOW! Pearls all around on the one pine cone! So so gorgeous!!! You could sell all these little lovelies! Great job...take care, hugs!

Rosemary said...

wow... absolutely stunning project, michelle!!

Lori said...

Love your layout and also your pinecones....just beautiful.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Neat, Michelle! How clever of you to combine these paper poinsettias with pinecones. I especially like the look of the frosty one with pearls. :)

Cibele Glazer said...

These are just fabulous for the holidays! Very creative indeed!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

***Gasp*** These are so gorgeous Michelle! I love how you beautiful you made those pinecones!

Amarilys said...

ok, these are truly amazing! love your creativity and those flowers make the cones that much more elegant!

Caroline said...

These ornaments are a great project!! Can be used multiple ways... on tree, mantel or just in a glass bowl, or even displayed loose.