Thursday, November 17, 2011

You Inspire Me

Hello,

How are you today?  We are all fine here...just dealing with some cold damp weather.  Todays card is for The Play Date Cafe. The colors this week are so rich and gorgeous!


My card looks like this...
Too much white space?
I'm not really sure. I love it, though!
I am also entering this into Moxie Fab for the 'Pay It Forward' challenge.

I really love the Hearfelt Creations stamps!!! They stamp so beautifully!!!
To color the flowers and watering can I used distress stains in vintage photo, fired brick and wild honey and peeled paint distress ink. I stamped the image and sentiment with Color Box black. Gems are from Michaels.

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Michelle

8 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Muito bonito com o espaço em branco, deu enfase ao seu lindo regador! Ah, adorei os cristais vermelhos como miolo das flores!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love this Michelle! So wonderfully elegant and the absolute perfect amount of white...and spectacular color!

Rosemary said...

love all that yummy white space, michelle!! a perfectly colored beauty!

Colleen Dietrich said...

No, not too much white space at all, Michelle! I actually love the CASness of this. So glad you came to play with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Donelda said...

not too much white space ...just the right amount!! I love it!! Great card for the PDCC

Brenda said...

Wow, that stamped image is beautiful and I love the way you coloured it! I LOVE the white space!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love how you've let the flower pot do all the talking on your card. Great way to feature those colors. Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.