Sunday, November 27, 2011

Timeless Tuesday

Hello everyone!

I have two cards to show you tonight... they are both for Timeless Tuesday.  This is my first time playing here. I must say I am so excited to play along because I have never done or even heard of the ' Dryer Sheet Technique'! Here is the video I watched to show you how. So keep those old dryer sheets!!!!  It is so lovely!!


So here are my cards...

For this card above, I used Flourish stamps. Spellbinders labels dies. Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Papertrey Ink cardstock. Copic markers. Scattered straw distress ink, Hero Arts black ink. Ribbon and pearls from Michaels. Ultra fine glitter.
For this second card all the products are the same except the floral image is a stamp from Heartfelt Creations.

I love the fuzzy feel to these cards when you use dryer sheets.  You really must try this! So much fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Michelle

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Just lovely Michelle! I am going to have to try this...and to think I have been throwing my dryer sheets away. What will the crafting world think of next! GREAT Cards!!!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Georgiana said...

Such lovely cards. Dyer sheet technique? I am interested now.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Silke Ledlow said...

Michelle, both cards are so beautiful! Perfect take on the dryer sheet technique! Thank you for playing along with us this week...hugs ~S~

Brenda said...

Love the beautiful look this gives to your panels Michelle!