Monday, November 21, 2011

Thinking of You

Happy Monday to you!

I was able to make quite a few cards over the weekend but only had time to post them today!

I want to start by showing you the card I made for The Paper Players.  The theme is CAS in navy, white and silver!
Looking at the snowflakes on the logo, I was really tempted to make a snowy Christmas card. But as I was searching throughmy stamps I came across a set I had not yet used. It's like a surprise gift!
The stamps are from Flourishes. I used royal blue ink from Color Box. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink.
I drew my frame with an American Crafts metallic marker. Awesome marker for anyone who needs one. The ink just glides on so smoothly! I bought it in AC Moore along with a gold one.  The gems are from Michaels.

So simple!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

A PERFECT CAS card.....absolutely beautiful image; the border is beautiful; the gems are beautiful; everything is beautiful! I love it! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

Brenda said...

Love the effect of that metallic Marker Michelle! And I adore that royal blue colour! Superb CAS design!

Jaydee said...

Michelle, what a gorgeous set you chose for this color combo. I LOVE your perfect silver border, too. Clean and Simple and simply perfect! So glad you chose to share it with the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Ann Schach said...

What a gorgeous clean and simple card! I LOVE the silver border and the sweet little jewels! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

Love your style Michelle! This card is SO pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

Nance Leedy said...

Gorgeous Michelle! I love your hand-drawn metallic border and how it ends with a gem on each side! Such a unique layout and a fabulous CAS creation...So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie said...

Simply stunning, Michelle! The border looks fantastic finished off with the bling. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :) So happy you shared this one!