Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Merry Christmas

Happy Tuesday!

It is for me!!! I got to play along with City Crafter Challenge Blog!  This week's theme is 'a PINK Christmas'!  Who could pass that up....not me! I haven't played here in a few weeks and I really missed them!
I really enjoyed making this card!
The clear and cream cardstock, border die and button are from Papertrey Ink. Poinsettia stamps are from Heartfelt Creations.
The sentiment and snowflake stamps are from The Craft's Meow.  Inks I used are orchid and shabby pink from Color Box; Hero Arts black ink and soft sand shadow ink; peeled paint distress ink.
Ribbon from Memrie Maer (etsy), pearls and gems from Michaels.  Sorry for the glare in this last photo.

Thanks for stopping by today!

I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

Michelle
 

8 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW...that's gorgeous!

Rosemary said...

what a pretty card, michelle!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet and Lovely pink christmas card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Perfectly lovely as always Michelle ... thank you for playing along with us at CCCB

Caroline said...

Such a very pretty card.... petty in pink!!

Linda R. said...

What a beautiful card. I just love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

jacirascrap said...

Muito lindo seu cartão rosa!!!

cnelson said...

Perfectly LOVELY!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!!