Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Good evening everyone!

Tonight is an exciting night for me and my fellow Design Team Members at Heartfelt Creations! Every Wednesday they display what the DT has created.  So stop by to see what we came up with.

Here is what I made


The Heartfelt Creations products I used are
Daisy Patch Flowers Precut Set
Daisy Patch Die
I embossed white cardstock a Stampin' Up embossing folder.  I used household twine to make a three
inch wreath. Glue to card. I pre-cut than stamped the flowers. The inks I used are crushed olive distress from Ranger, terra cotta and raw sienna from Papertrey Ink, and cocoa from Colorbox. Adhere them to the wreath.  For the branches I used my ek success punch and cs from PTI.  Adhere branches and gems.  For the banner, the die and sentiment are PTI. Black ink from Hero Arts, kraft from and white cs from Recollections.

Now off you go to see the rest of the design team!
Thanks for peeking tonight!

Michelle

9 comments:

Angelica said...

What a beauty, Michelle. Love the how the wreath stands out from the background.

GLENDA BROOKS said...

I love your card! Such clean lines and a quiet elegance to it! The wreath is an excellent idea!

Karen said...

Lovely card beautiful design

Lisa Lynne said...

Congrats again on joining us on the HC team, Michelle! Your card is beautiful - really captures the autumn season!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Love your beautiful card! Love that creative wreath!

Stella said...

This is one of the most gorgeous wreaths I've seen lately. Subtle, beautiful and I love the little leafs. ( Thanks; you just gave me a wonderful idea :)!!!!) And that banner with the sentiment...sigh...
Hugs,
Stella

Maria said...

That is one gorgeous creative wreath, Michelle! Love the embossed border! Such a pretty card...great job! And, big congrats on your DT assignment for Heartfelt Creations...how fun!!:-))

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

What a lovely card!!

Brenda said...

OMG I love this so much! What a total beauty! Just awesome the way you made that wreath!