Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best Wishes

Hello All!

Todays card is for Heartfelt Creations Blog.



On this card I used Daisy Patch Background Set and Daisy Patch Die.
I embossed white cardstock with white embossing powder. Then inked the flowers up with antique linen distress ink. White and kraft cs are from Recollections. The Spellbinders labels die was stamped with a Papertrey Ink. I die cut the daisy flowers with felt from  My Favorite Things Stamps.  Buttons from PTI. Leaf punch is Mc Gill. Border punch is Fiskars. Gems and ribbon are Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle



8 comments:

Lisa Lynne said...

A beautiful card! I love that embossed background.

Barb said...

Gorgeous background stamp, Michelle! Love the softness of the embossing and shading! Beautiful felt flowers too!

Stella said...

Gorgeous feminine card; I love the subtle background paired up with that amazing felt flowers!
Hugs,
Stella

Brenda said...

Love your beautiful background Michelle and the inking is so soft.

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle! love the subtle beauty of the background...

GLENDA BROOKS said...

This is just beautiful. Love your embossed background!

Maria said...

Wow!!! This is one gorgeous elegant card, Michelle! Love the beautiful embossed background! Those pretty felt flowers give great dimension! Another one of my favs...love it!! Have a great weekend, hugs!!:-))

Colleen Dietrich said...

This takes my breath away, Michelle! It's really beautiful. I didn't know you were on the HC DT. My friends Andrew Ewen and Carol Hurlock just joined. Lucky ducks, all three of you!