Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wonderful Friend

Good evening Everyone!

My, oh my....how these weekends just fly!
They are jam-packed with sports and school related fundraisers....all good things!!!

I did have time to squeeze in some card making.  Let me share the first card with you.

I made this for Freshly Made Setches.  Here is the sketch...


Here is my card:

The text dp is from Authentique, the rose dp is My Mind's Eye and the solid cs is from Papertrey Ink. I used Butterflies and Blossoms stamp set from Flourishes. The scalloped edge die is PTI. I used Spellbinder's labels dies for tag.  Chianti ink from ColorBox and Frayed Burlap distress ink were used.  The flower is Prima. The twine is from The Twinery. I can't recall where the ribbon is from. The pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

6 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my .... what a pretty card Michelle ... I love the pearl border and pretty organza ribbon, so soft and elegant!
Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lesley Croghan said...

Stunning! I love the pearls around your oval...so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely card! Elegant in every way!

Christy Q said...

Wow, this is a detailed card! Love the pearls around the oval and the frame behind it along with the organza ribbon. Just a delightful vintage card!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle... as always you have included so many gorgeous details.

Maria said...

Very lovely paper and gorgeous pearls adorning image! Sweet ribbon and flower, too! Have a great week, take care!!:-))