Thursday, October 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you are all doing well....the weekend is almost here!!

I have some exciting news to share with you....I made the design team at
Heartfelt Creations!!!!!  I can't wait to begin!
Now onto today's card and challenge....

I'm playing with Freshly Made Sketches. This weeks sketch is wonderful and I was in the mood to make a Christmas card!
Here is what I made

All stamps are from Papertrey Ink. Inks are evergreen and chianti from Colorbox, soft leaf and black from Hero Arts, old paper distress ink. I used Spellbinders dies to create the tag. Buttons and bow die are also PTI. Ribbon, gems and pearls are from Michaels. Cuttlebug embossing folder. Red cs is Bazzill. Kraft and white cs are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

13 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your card is beautiful! I just love it! The stamps are just perfect for this card. I love the sketch. If I have time, I am going to make a card using this sketch. Thanks for sharing it.

Linda Callahan said...

Congrats on your DT position! Can't wait to see what you create! I love this Christmas card - beautiful boughs!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Michelle! I love the leafy pine branches, and the layered label, a beautiful Christmas card.

Rosemary said...

beautiful christmas card, michelle!! CONGRATS on making the HC design team!!

Tui Nathan said...

Absolutely beautiful Michelle ... love the muted green tones, a lovely designed card!
Congrats too on your DT position ...
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful. I love the evergreen image! Congrats on the design team. Glad you could join us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko

Jen said...

This is a wonderful Christmas card! I can almost smell all those pine boughs! I love how you layered the sentiment and used the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Brenda said...

Big congrats Michelle! That's awesome news! I love this card and the way you used those PTI fern stamps! Stunning!

Susie said...

This is just beautiful!

Annie Rose said...

This is lovely! Great job :)

Sue said...

Beautiful card!

Lesley Croghan said...

This is awesome and so darn clean! I love your stamping and the sweet paper bow...FABULOUS!
So happy you join us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Smiles,
Lesley

Cindy said...

Wow! Gorgeous! It reminds me of a fireplace mantel decorated for Christmas. Really lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!