Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Many Thanks!

Wow! It feels good to be back posting!
My husband and I took the kids to Disney and had an AMAZING time!!!
But, I must admit....I was itching to get inky!!

So I'm playing along with The Shabby Tea Room!
Here is the beautiful inspiration photo
Here is my card...

My dry embossed element was made with a Spellbinder's die and a Sizzix embossing folder, then I just cut it in half. The script stamp is from Glitz design and I used canary ink from ColorBox. The small butterfly stamp is from Hero Arts and I used tea dye distress ink. The daisy background stamp and daisy layered stamps are from Heartfelt Creations and I used orange ink from Colorbox. I distressed the edges with scattered straw distress ink. Kraft and colored cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.
The postage die is Spellbinders. Pearls, lace and ribbon are from AC Moore. The tag punch is McGill. The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado and I used chestnut ink from Colorbox. The button is PTI.


And on a sweeter note....
here is my little guy with his idol, Buzz Lightyear...
and they all gathered here with Pooh...
What a blast!!!


Thanks for peeking tonight!

Michelle

10 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, this brings back some wonderful memories of when we were at Disney World! Isn't it just a magical place!? I love your card, Michelle! So beautiful with all the different elements you've added! Wonderful design and gorgeous rows of pearls!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

A gorgeous card Michelle. I love the lace and the pearls, so pretty.

Ros said...

Beautiful creation Michelle ... and I love your photos ... your children are so lovely!

Karen said...

Such a beautiful card and great design. Love the colours and gorgeous flower. xx

Lin said...

Beautiful card, Michelle - just right colors and lovely elements - love your flower, the lace and the pearls!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous Michelle!!!

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card, michelle... you have reminded me that i have those hc stamps! i can see your kidlets had a ton of fun on their trip!

Maria said...

Fabulous color and beauty for an amazing card, Michelle! Very sweet photos of your children! Looks like they had a great time at Disney! Take care!!:-))

Ellen said...

So beautiful. That flower is so lovely and bright! Your picturess of your children are awesome!

purple_pea_fran said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love that 3D flower!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom