Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello

Hey all you lovely ladies!

I have some very exciting news to share with you....I tried out for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team and have been selected a semi-finalist!!!!!  So wish me luck as I move forward with the challenge!

Now on to some cards....
this one is for Freshly Made Sketches
 here is the sketch...
For this card I used colored cs and leaf stamp from Papertrey Ink. Kraft cs is from Recollections. Butterfly and sentiment stamps are from Hero Arts. I used Spellbinders labels dies and frayed burlap distress ink. White embossing powder from Stampendous. Gems from Michaels. Cuttlebug embossing folder.

This next card is for CAS-ual Fridays


I used many different ribbons to add feather loops! I mounted the turkey to a Spellbinders labels die frame. I cut the turkey body from Papertrey Ink cs. Banner and stamps are from PTI.  Ink is chestnut from Colorbox. Backround paper is My Mind's Eye.

My last card is for the Hero Arts Blog for the October contest.
I used one of their sketches

I am uploading this card to their flickr website.
I used cs from Papertrey Ink. Stamps from Hero Arts. Embossing folders from Sizzix and Cuttlebug. Border punch is fiskars. Button is from the craft store. Inks I used are bundles sage, antique linen and old paper distress; fresh snow from PTI.

Wow! That's alot for today! Thanks for sticking around!!!

Michelle

16 comments:

Lisa said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Michelle! Great trio of cards...love the loopy little gobbler!!!

Rosemary said...

congrats on being a semi-finalist for the HC design team!! fantastic group of cards today!!

Jennifer said...

What wonderful cards! The colors on the first card are stunning. The gems on the butterfly and the rest of the card make this really special! So glad you could join Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko

Pauline said...

Three beautiful cards, great takes on all these challenges, in particular, I love your vellum butterfly, so pretty.

Barb said...

Congrats on getting to the semi-finals and best of luck, Michelle! I'll cross my fingers for ya! (they'd be crazy NOT to pick you!)

Love all three cards today! Beautiful colors and vellum butterfly on the first one, love your loopy, ribbon feathers on your adorable turkey and the last card is so beautiful!

Brenda said...

Wow! You have been busy! Holding thumbs for you for the DT call! I love thse cards! That turkey with the loopy feathers is brilliant!

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness, that turkey is to die for! I love his loopy feathered tail! Glad you had fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty cards! Gorgeous butterfly! And that turkey is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Laurie said...

I love all of your cards! That turkey is adorable! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Oh wow...I love the turkey with ribbon feathers, this is definitely a winning card...Clever :)
Jenny x

Maria said...

Very lovely cards as usual, Michelle! The turkey card is just too CUTE! Big congrats for making semi-finalist for Heartfelt Creations DT! Hope you make the team! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Laura Davis said...

Great work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Rita said...

This is gorgeous! I love the embossing and that amazing butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... love all your cards, they are stunning!
The embossed vellum butterfly is absolutely gorgeous ...
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Cindy said...

I love your embossed vellum butterfly, too, and it matches your blog banner perfectly! Love the blues with the soft suede. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lesley Croghan said...

All your cards are absolutely lovely. Love the colours and the beautiful butterfly you used for the FMS Sketch. Good luck with your DT call! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!