Sunday, October 30, 2011

Good morning to all!

Today's card was made for the challenge blog Case Study.  This month's muse was Niki Estes. Here is her card we had to 'case'...
....so lovely!!
Now onto mine...
The stamp set I used is Hero Arts 'Decorate Your Holidays'. The snowflakes and ornament were embossed with clear powder. I used Spellbinders dies. I made the paper rosette from Tilda dp. Kraft cardstock is Recollections. I used a white gel pen to outline the scalloped die cut. Shades of blue cs and twine are from Papertrey Ink.  Gems and pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

lovely take on the inspiration card, michelle!!

Mynnette said...

I love blue for Christmas! Your card is fabulous! :) The detail on your ornament is fantastic!

Pauline said...

And this is just beautiful Michelle, I love the blue frosty tones to this and the beautiful bauble. Gorgeous!

CardArTart said...

Great texture with the rosette.whole card is gorgeous - do you want my address? You can send me this for xmas! lol

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Pretty colours and great textures! Great card :)