Monday, October 31, 2011

Family and Friends

Happy Halloween!

Today's post is for The Shabby Tea Room

Here is the card I made from the inspiration photo
Papers are from K&Company, My Mind's Eye, Recollections and Hero Arts.  Stamps are Papertrey Ink. Inks are raw sienna (PTI), frayed burlap and tea dye distress. Spellbinders labels dies. Ribbon from Memrie Maer. Flowers are Recollecions. Brad is American Crafts. Pearls from Michaels.
Can you see that pretty pin? My friend Stella made it for me!!! I love it!!!

Thanks for peeking!  Don't eat too many sweets today!

Michelle

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Halloween to you too! Your card is beautiful!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and working with you on the Heartfelt DT!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Michelle, that wheat sheaf image is beautiful, and I love the seam binding bow.

GLENDA BROOKS said...

GORGEOUS!

Debbie said...

Beautiful and perfect, Michelle! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Brenda said...

Oh wow! You always embellish your cards so beautifully Michelle! Stunning!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Beautiful combination of colors, paper and embellies! Love it!

Karen said...

So beautiful. Love the bow xx

Ellen said...

Gorgeous card. And I can see that pin and I love it! Good job!

Rosemary said...

a true fall beauty, michelle!

Maria said...

Love the mix of paper, flowers, pearls, and ribbon treatment! All so very beautiful for a perfect fall card! It's one of my favs...great job!!!

purple_pea_fran said...

Just beautiful Michelle! Love those soft fall colours. Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom