Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bling It On for MFT....

Hello again!

I want to share an exciting challenge with you! My Favorite Things Stamps is having a contest with an amazing prize package worth over $200 and a guest design spot! You can check it out HERE.

'Bring on the bling' is the theme. They ask that you use stamps or other products. Being that I do not own any MFT stamps at the moment....I do have many Die-namics dies, so that is what I used!


Here are the die-namics die I used:
corchet border
decorative doily
mini rolled roses
I also used a smaller decorative doily die, however I do not see it on the website.

The pattern papers are from Tilda. The cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. I stitched two crochet borders together. For this card I did not remove the 'punched out spaces'. I like the way it looks with them left in. The sentiment is from Gina K. stamps. I used Hero Arts black ink. The leaf punch is Mc Gill. The bling is from Jolee's. The pearls are Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, that's quite the prize! Love your beautiful card, Michelle! Gorgeous layers and colors! Good luck in the challenge!

Pauline said...

Wow Michelle, this is just beautiful! An amazing creation with these pretty die cuts! How on earth did you manage to keep the little cut out pieces in the doily?! Mine always stay stuck to my cuttlebug plate! Love the papers and the gorgepus rolled roses!I may give this challenge a go, I love a bit of bling!