Monday, October 24, 2011

Autumn Blessings

Hello All,

Just a quick card and post. It's almost dinner time....

Here is my entry for CAS-Fridays.
I hope it qualifies...we could use any coloring medium.  I used distress stains in fired brick, antique linen, wild honey and peeled paint.  The embossing folder is Sizzix for Stampin' Up. Cardstock and sentiment stamps are Papertrey Ink. Leaf stamp is Hero Arts. Chestnut ink from ColorBox.  Gems are from Michaels.

Thanks...off to cook dinner!

Michelle

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

simply beautiful, michelle!

Brenda said...

Oh I love those leaves Michelle! And that embossing folder is just stunning! (I am glad you liked the bling, it was purchased especially for you!).

Maria said...

So so lovely, Michelle! Love the embossed border! And gorgeous inking up of the leaves! Great job...take care!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

thestampingbug said...

Beautiful Card! Just popping in to say congrats on joining the HC team and I look forward to working with you!

Your HC stamping sister,
Kerry Urbatch

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my goodness - this is stunning! Adore every single aspect of it!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!