Monday, September 26, 2011

Thinking of You

Good Morning!

I would like to share with you what I made for The Play Date Cafe.
They are celebrating their 100th challenge!!! Congratulations PDC!!

Here is the photo inspiration...


Here is my card...


The orange paper is American Craft's and I embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I made the flowers using yellow cardstock from Papertrey Ink and Spellbinders  scalloped dies. The pearl brads are making memories. The green and white cardstock are Recollections and I used an ek success branch punch.  Oval Spellbinders die. The sentiment is from PTI. I used fresh snow ink from PTI and Hero Arts black ink.  I think the dragonfly is from making memories, but I am not really sure! And I can't recall where the ribbon is from.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

8 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my! What a beauty, Michelle! Love what you've done with these colors and that dragonfly is so pretty!

Brenda said...

Ooh! That dragonfly is beautiful Michelle! What a really lovely card! Adore your flowers!

jacirascrap said...

Aodrei seu cartão! Flores, libélula super lindas!! Aqui no Brasil começamos com a primavera e seu cartão é o que estamos vivendo agora! Abraços!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Michelle, wow! This is so elegant in our challenge colors. That dragonfly is so cool! Thanks for celebrating our 100th challenge with us at The Cafe!

Rosemary said...

wow... beautiful card, michelle!

Marlena M. said...

Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! I love that dragonfly. Such a lovely card. ;)

Maria said...

Wow, another stellar beauty, Michelle! Just love that dragonfly! And, the collection of flowers is just perfect for your stunning card! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Don the Diner said...

Which Cutterbug folder did you use?

I do not recognize it.

I do not remember seeing a Cutterbug folder that did not cover the whole page.