Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thanks

Good Afternoon!

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying a long weekend!

Here is what I made for The Play Date Cafe... it's color splash time


Here is my card...

Here is what I used...
black and red card stock from Recollections. alphabet embossing folder from Cuttlebug
fiskars border punch. twine from thetwinery.com. Tag punch from Mc Gill. Ladybug stamp from Hero Arts. Red copic marker. Sentiment stamp from Inkadinkado. I used a brayer and fresh snow ink from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks for dropping by!
Michelle

13 comments:

Maria said...

What a statement this card makes, Michelle!!! Love the alphabet embossing and how you highlighted it with white ink! And those are darling ladybugs on the side of the card! Great design and color...great job!!! Take care!!:-))

Brenda said...

Love your Ladybug border and that beautiful CB Embossing folder! Lovely card Michelle!

Lin said...

LOVE this, MIchelle, fantastic card! I know just where that lady bug came from - he hasn't been used in my set, but you've inspired me!

Jennifer M. said...

Very pretty classy card! I love the little ladybugs down the side. Very cute!

Nice Job!
Jen :)

Stella said...

That embossing plate is erfect for the challenge. It made me think of school :)
Love the splash of red; your take on the challenge is spot on!
Hugs!

Tracy said...

Cute Card, :)

sheila said...

seriously cool card! just love it!

Rosemary said...

fabby card, michelle!! love the embossing and the cute little ladybugs!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

That is a neat embossing folder, Michelle. The different fonts all together are so appealing! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Ros said...

Fabulous card!! ...

Lisa said...

Oh Michelle these letters look fabulous, LOVE THEM! And the sweet lady bug border is super!

Jenny said...

Love the distressed embossing, I haven't come across that folder before:)
Sweet ladybird border too :)
Jenny x

Jaclyn Miller said...

I really like how you used that embossing folder and then sanded to make the letters pop! Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.