Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Little Princess

Hello!

What better way to start the week off than with a card for a great challenge?!
I'm happy to play along with The Paper Players this week!
The theme is 'animals or plants'.

I chose these adorable birds...
On kraft cardstock I stamped the large canvas stripes by Hero Arts in 'fresh snow' ink from Papertrey Ink. On cream cardstock I stamped the raindrop backgrouns stamp by Hero Arts in 'pixie dust' ink from Versa Magic. All edges were distressed with pixie dust. The bird trio stamp is Inkadinkado. I used 'chestnut' ink by ColorBox.  The star and crinkle ribbon is from Etsy. I used a tag punch from Fiskars. Sentiment and button are from PTI. Pink leaf is Prima. Small rose buds and pearls are from Michaels. Corner rounder from Fiskars.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

12 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Michelle love those birds and your color pallete is yummy!

Stella said...

I love the way you created the idea of corrugated cardboard with that stamp. It;s the perfect base for a car dwith neutrals and pink. Your bird stamp is a lovely focal point and the embellishments are gor-ge-ous!!Hugs!
XX

Ann Schach said...

What sweet little birds! I love the flowers and leaves! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Rosemary said...

so sweet, michelle! so many gorgeous details!

Ros said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! How I love pink with Kraft ... love your birdies too!

Julie Marshall said...

Such a pretty card! I love that shimmery star and the collage you've made around it. Thanks so much for playing along again this week at the Paper Players!

Karen said...

Beautiful card. Love the softness. xx

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is just so wonderful...the colors & image are perfect! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Nance Leedy said...

I love this color combination and those birdies are adorable! Shabby chic at it's best! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the pink and brown! Those birds are perfect at the side of your card! The stripes give a great effect! Sweet flowers and star, too! Have a great weekend, take care!!:-))

Brenda said...

Hi Michelle! What a gorgeous card, those birds are too adorable! Thank you so very much for my absolute surprise package! That was so extremely kind of you! I loved New York btw! It's so alive and colourful, filled with people who are just being themselves! I hardly every heard any English, it is totally international! I absolutely loved running in Central Park and wish that I could do that every day!

Lesley Croghan said...

This is such a pretty creation, love the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at the paper players.