Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sweet Floral

While visiting Rosie's Blog, she mentioned a new challenge blog called
{Freshly Made} Sketches.  I just had to go check them out! Low and behold...I am now playing along!

Here is what I made



I left this card without a sentiment, but I think I will use it as a birthday card.
The kraft cardstock is Recollection. The pattern paper is Die Cuts With a View. The large flower stamp is from Stampin' Up. Inks are Versa Magic chalk ink. Button and rustic twine are Papertrey Ink.  Lace is Wright's. Gems and ribbon is from Michaels.
Hope I followed the guidelines correctly.
Go check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Rita said...

Gorgeous card. The colors and the lace really give it a soft, vintage feel. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week. :)

Linda Callahan said...

So glad you joined us! Your card is lovely - such pretty soft colors! Sweet touch of lace!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... so glad you joined us this week Michelle, your card is super fabulous ... love the bold floral image and the soft subtle colours with the gentle addition of bling and pearls ... soft, sweet and elegant!
Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Stella said...

The flowers and leafs are soft and muted and GORGEOUS. The style of this card is one of my favorites. Love the lcae too. Wow Michelle! And...spot on the challenge :)
Hugs!

Lesley Croghan said...

How pretty! Love the colours and the embossed background. Such a gorgeous creations! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the jeweled blossom! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Rosemary said...

love how you used the sketch michelle... beautiful image!

Christy Q said...

This is so dainty and I love that little pink ribbon tab at the end. What a great finishing accent!

Brenda said...

Oh this is so pretty Michelle! I love that pretty floral image! (I meant to play with this new challenge but just ran out of time. Hopefully I can make something for this weeks' sketch!)