Saturday, September 24, 2011

Some Shabby Tea?

Hello All!

Tonight I want to share with you what I made for The Shabby Tea Room.
This photo inspiration is one of my favorites....


Isn't this gorgeous!!!!!
Here is my card...

Papertrey Ink products: cardstock, edger die, sentiment, fresh snow ink
Hero Arts: background stamp, dragonfly stamp
Die-namics: border die
Frame: Melissa Frances
Leaf and tag punches: Mc Gill
Inks: antique linen distress; chestnut from ColorBox
large flower is Prima
All other accents are from craft store

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh wow Michelle! I just love how you framed that dragonfly! And those flowers are so pretty!

Cindy said...

This is gorgeous. Love the combination od the damask background, the pearls and the roses. Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room.

Sheri said...

This is STUNNING! Your details are AMAZING! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Ros said...

This is breathtaking Michelle!! Beautiful with a capital B

Karen said...

Such a stunning card. Love it. Gorgeous papers and I love that frame. xx

Charlene said...

Executed perfectly!!!! LOVE everything about this fab card!!Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Pauline said...

This is another stunner! I love how your card looks just like the photo inspiration, pure class.

Maria said...

A very delicate lovely card! The framed dragonfly is gorgeous! Beautiful border, doily, and flowers too...superb job, Michelle! Take care!!:-))

Rosemary said...

okay... your card is just GORGEOUS michelle!!

Małgoś said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! very pretty colors, perfect!

I greet and welcome to my blog