Sunday, September 18, 2011

Love You

Hello All!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend...it's not over yet!

I want to share with you what I made for  City Crafter Challenge Blog.

We have to include a heart on our project.
I love the colors in the photo so I stuck with them.
Here is my card...
I made a window card. I used a Spellbinders heart die then embossed the blue cardstock with a Sizzix folder. I embossed the key stamp from Hero Arts with white embossing powder kraft cardstock. Both cardstocks and sentiment stamp are from Papertrey Ink. The tag punch is Fiskars. Red ink is Chianti from ColorBox and white ink is Fresh Snow from PTI. Red gem from Michaels. White gel pen from Signo.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous, a perfect take on this challenge! Beautiful, it reminds me of Wedgewood pottery.

Barb said...

Love this, Michelle! That inspiration photo is so pretty and I love your take! The keys look so cool inside the heart window!

Stella said...

I have a place in my heart for window cards and this gorgeous peek-through turned out great. A brilliant idea and a wonderful use of embossing in different ways. love it!
Hugs!

Rosemary said...

this is so beautiful, michelle... i love the soft blue with the kraft!

Ros said...

Oh Michelle ... what a beautiful card... perfect for the challenge ... thank you ever so much for playing along with us again at CCCB

Maria said...

Ohhh just simply gorgeous! Love the pretty blue and the cut out heart with all those embossed keys! It's a perfect card for the challenge...great job! Take care!!:-))

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally gorgeous, I love that pick up the colors from the photo, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Linda R. said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So fabulous! love those keys! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

Brenda said...

What an awesome design Michelle! Love that embossed background! A really clever design actually!