Monday, September 5, 2011

Every day is a Gift

I made this card for the Hero Arts Blog. 

I used the challenge colors
and my own version of a 'window card'...as seen here.



All my stamps are Hero Arts.
I used the envelope pattern, maple leaf and sentiment.
Kraft cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.
Inks: ColorBox in chestnut. Plum ink from Versa Magic. Distress stains in peeled paint and wild honey. I also used frayed burlap distress ink. Pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle

5 comments:

Maria said...

A beautiful fall card, Michelle! Those leaves look so real, so pretty! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Ros said...

Gosh I love those pretty leaves ... beautifully done and I love your own design too

Stella said...

Michelle this is gorgeous. i love thedesign and those leafs look fab! Beautiful choice of colors!
Hugs!

Rosemary said...

beautiful fall card, michelle! love the cut out!

Brenda said...

I love the frame of leaves around the sentiment!