Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Congratulations!

Hello All!

Today I want to hare with you what I made for The Paper Players.
This week they have an awesome color challenge...

I wanted to keep it simple...here is what I made


I made the flower using Spellbinder's labels dies in large scalloped circles. I sprayed the circles with water, crinkled, distressed with white ink, then assembled and finished off with a pearl brad.
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Leaf stamp and die are also PTI.  Sentiment stamp is Hero Arts. I used my scor-pal and score bug to emboss the edges. The gray pearls are from Michaels. The brad is Recollections. Inks are fresh snow from PTI, boysenberry and green moss form ColorBox.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

16 comments:

Sasha said...

Beautiful, Michelle, your flower looks amazing!

Karen said...

Beautiful flower. Love the rich colour and design. xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Beautiful! The flower is fabulous.
Clare x

Stella said...

Speaking of nailing a challenge; you just did girl :)
I've been lurking around here and impressed by the way you created all these beauties. Where do you find or get the time :)

Thanks for your lovely comment and please don't apologise. Life is busy for all of us but I am happy to hear that my envelope arrived. Please let me know if you would like to have a few more. I had a few problems with the glue I used for the pins; were they still in good shape?
Have a great day!
Hugs!
X

Stella said...

This is an amazing focal point; the flower took my breath away. Wow!
Hugs!
X

Tara said...

Just beautiful!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Love your flower Michelle!

Ros said...

So pretty Michelle ...

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous flower, michelle!! beautiful card!

Julie Marshall said...

Oh what a beautiful card! That flower is fabulous and the scoring is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

So very pretty--that flower is stunning! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Nance said...

What a gorgeous flower! I love how you've balanced the flower with the score lines in the corner...just lovely! Thanks so much for joining my color challenge at The Paper Players!

Maria said...

A stunning flower, Michelle! Leaf stamp is so pretty too. And the added pearls set off the elegant card perfectly...great job! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Lesley Croghan said...

Love that awesome flower! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

jacirascrap said...

Que linda sua flor!!! Abra├žos!!