Friday, September 16, 2011

Celebrate!

TGIF!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!

Today I am playing over at  The Craft's Meow Challenge Blog!  My first time here, I love these stamps!!!

Here is the sketch...

I'm also entering it into The Pink Elephant
Here is my card...

I can't remember where the red paisley background paper is from. The roller coaster, ticket strip and 'wheeee' stamps are from The Craft's Meow. Houndstooth and sentiment stamps are from Papertrey Ink. I used Chianti ink from ColorBox and Frayed Burlap, Fired Brick distress inks. Oval dies are from Spellbinder's, banner die is PTI. Sizzix embossing folder. Rustic twine is PTI. Buttons and pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle

8 comments:

Brenda said...

I love this fun card Michelle! Love that shade of red too! Don't you just love that Houndstooth!

Stella said...

I love your rollercoaster and that background paper is gorgeous. A wonderful take on the challenge; you do red so well! ( I'm not but I love to look at something as gorgeous as this in red!!)
Hugs!

Rosemary said...

sa-weeeet card, michelle!!

Anne Tussing said...

Wonderful! I love the colors and the buttons as your accent are so perfect:)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous card!! I love the color combo and fun design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
Stamping Hugs~
Sheri

Julie Marshall said...

Love this card! All of the elements work so perfectly together...and I have to have that embossing folder. TFS.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, Michelle, this is wonderful!!! I love the colors you used! Bravo!!! Thanks so much for playing in our sketch challenge!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

~amy~ said...

i love it!!!!! GREAT choice of colors! Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!