Thursday, August 4, 2011

You are so Fabulous

Hi everyone!

I'm getting so tired of working from my husbands computer, but grateful too!

I have two posts to share with you tonight and then I will be pretty scarce...this is the weekend my family and I make our own tomato sauce! It is alot of hard work and long hours, but so worth it!

First I want to share with you my card for The Play Date Cafe .

Here is my card:

For this card, I wanted to leave alot of white space. The flowers and leaf stamps are Hero Arts. I used Hero Arts black ink. The pattern papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle and Prima. The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink. I used Color Box green moss ink. I used a white gel pen to color in some of the dots in the small flowers. The pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by tonight!

Michelle

14 comments:

Kara said...

gorgeous flowers!!love the perfectly placed pearls too!

Lin said...

LOVE this, Michelle - such a happy card! Beautiful use of the colors - good luck!

Tracey said...

LOVE this mix of pretty flowers using the PDCC colours Michelle!!! THanks so much for joining us at THe Play Date Cafe :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

The flowers are so bright and cheery! Love it! Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe! :0

Brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful Michelle! Love all the white space! Stunning! Your own tomato sauce!!! Yum, that sounds like it's awesome! Is it a home recipe?

Maria said...

Very beautiful flowers, Michelle! They look so pretty against the white background! Great sentiment too! Wished you lived close, so I could sample the tomato sauce...hehehe! Have fun making it this weekend! Take care, hugs!:-))

Tracy said...

This is a beautiful card :)

Mad for Paper said...

Love the simplicity of it, just beautiful.
TFS
Ang

Stella said...

Bright and bold; at first sight I thought of a CAS card but after a second look I can only think of a very feminine and gorgeous card :)
The colors are spot on the challenge and the flowers are fabulous!

Darcy said...

This card is fabulous too! Love the use of the white space. Thanks for playing at the Cafe this week.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh great flowers...especially the polka dot ones!!!

Debgem said...

Just so gorgeous - I do like the layers of flowers and leaves, with the little touch of bling! Super. Here's mine!

Hope you had a great weekend making tomato sauce!!

Libby Hickson said...

Love your sweet card Michelle! Especially those fun polka dot flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Denise said...

This is so fresh - the white space is really perfect here and balances all the bright colors from the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe - so great to have you!